Connect The Classics NOON each weekday with the Stoneman! One whole hour where you pick the next song as long as the title starts with the last letter of the song just played! Kinda wacky we know...but it's fun and unpredictable!!!!!! You down?!
Connect the Classics Friday March 27th, 2014
Stoneman here, today we started with an “A”
- Addicted To Love-Robert Palmer Monte
- China Grove-Doobie Brothers Jim
- I Wanna Be Sedated-The Ramones Matt
- Dancing In The Streets-Van Halen John
- Smugglers Blues-Glen FreyRoz, Cliff
- Same Old Song & Dance-Aerosmith Robert
- Eye Of the Tiger-Survivor Diana
- Roundabout-Yes Rick
- The Boys Are Back In Town-Thin Lizzy Lee
- Nobody’s Fool-Cinderella Hairy Beaver Joel
Monday’s Connect the Classics will start with an “L” at Noon on ROCK 101 WROQ!!
*N’s and E’s can be used as "Wildcards”