Connect The Classics NOON each weekday with the Stoneman! One whole hour where you pick the next song as long as the title starts with the last letter of the song just played! Kinda wacky we know...but it's fun and unpredictable!!!!!! You down?!
Text us with your request to 47183!
Connect the Classics Wednesday April 23rd 2014
Stoneman here, today we started with an “L”.
- Life’s Been Good-Joe Walsh Don
- Dancing In The Streets-Van Halen Ross
- Stealin’-Uriah Heep Ricky, Tracy
- Little Suzi-Tesla Soldier Girl
- I Don’t Like Mondays-Boom Town Rats Tim
- Simple Man-Lynyrd Skynrd Bubba
- New World Man-Rush Tom
- Magic Carpet Ride-Steppenwolf Joe
- 18 & Life-Skid Row Robert
- The Cowboy Song-Thin Lizzy Springer
- Gold Dust Woman-Fleetwood Mac Jane
Thursday's Connect the Classics will start with a “Wildcard” at Noon on Classic Rock 101.1!!
*N’s and E’s can be used as "Wildcards