Connect The Classics NOON each weekday with the Stoneman! One whole hour where you pick the next song as long as the title starts with the last letter of the song just played! Kinda wacky we know...but it's fun and unpredictable!!!!!! You down?!
Text us with your request to 47183!
Connect the Classics Friday March 7th 2014
Stoneman here, today we started with a “K”.
- Katmandu-Bob Seger Rick
- Up On Cripple Creek-The Band Russell
- Kep Pushin’-REO Speedwagon Warren
- Dirty Laundry-Don Henley Mark
- Yesterday-The Beatles Roz
- You Can Still Rock In America-Nightranger Donnie
- After The Gold Rush-Neil Young David
- Hot Blooded-Foreigner Matthew
- Dog & Butterfly-Heart Panhead
- You Really Got Me-Van Halen Kev
- Invisible Sun-Police Joey
- You Better You Bet-The Who Phil
Monday March 17th Connect the Classics will start with a “T” at Noon on Classic Rock 101.1!!
*N’s and E’s can be used as "Wildcards