Connect The Classics NOON each weekday with the Stoneman! One whole hour where you pick the next song as long as the title starts with the last letter of the song just played! Kinda wacky we know...but it's fun and unpredictable!!!!!! You down?!
Text us with your request to 47183!
Connect the Classics for Friday September 19th 2014
Stoneman here, today we started with a “D”.
- Down On Me-Jackyl Joey
- Hotel California-Eagles Dave
- All Fired Up-Pat Benatar Sean
- Pour Some Sugar On Me-Def Leppard Bubba
- Emotional Rescue-Rolling Stones Tim
- When The Night Comes-Joe Cocker Michael
- Sunset Grill-Don Henley Done! JR
- Lick It Up-KISS Skinny Kenny
- Patience-Guns N Roses Stephanie
- Crosstown Traffic-Jimi Hendrix Tony
Monday’s Connect the Classics will start with a ”C” at Noon on Classic Rock 101.1!!
*N’s and E’s can be used as "Wildcards