Connect The Classics NOON each weekday with the Stoneman! One whole hour where you pick the next song as long as the title starts with the last letter of the song just played! Kinda wacky we know...but it's fun and unpredictable!!!!!! You down?!
Text us with your request to 47183!
Connect the Classics Thursday January 22nd 2014
Stoneman here, today we started with a “A”.
- All Along The Watch Tower-Jimi Hendrix Tommy
- Ridin’ the Storm Out-REO Warren
- Takin’ It To The Streets-Doobie Brothers
- Someone Save My Life Tonight-Elton John REO
- Travelin’ Band-CCR John
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions-Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Smokin’ In The Boys Room-Motley Crue
- Monkey Man-Rolling Stones KC
- Hair Of The Dog-Nazareth Ralph
- Good Times Roll-Cars Jimmy
- Lay Down Sally-Eric Clapton Mike
Friday’s Connect the Classics will start with a “Y” at Noon on ROCK 101 WROQ!!
*N’s and E’s can be used as "Wildcards